Currently, we offer no courses or any service. We also do not solicit payment of any kind directly or Indirectly.
But I would like to give a pointer for those looking for any course:
- There is a lot of free material available on social media, so you can make use of it (but you should be careful while selecting).
- You cannot become trader just by attending any course, however promising it looks.
- Even if you opt for a course, go with realistic expectations (for example, I do not expect myself to translate Shakespeare works in Sanskrit if I attend Sanskrit learning classes. For that matter I studied Sanskrit for 3 years as part of CBSE curriculum and still i will not even dare).
- Courses are good way to go over and learn basics fast (than doing your own research or reading numerous books).
- When I say basics, the charges should be proportionate (Don’t ever look for holy grail).
- As per my opinion, there is nothing called as a “SYSTEM” in trading for the very reason that markets are dynamic with too many unknowns involved.
- Trading is mostly about Psychology and Mindset. That is where everyone should target to develop themselves in Trading as well as Overall Development.
- Screentime (or you can say experience) counts. There is no substitute for that.
All the best !
** I myself have attended many training on my journey and have been mentored by some good traders. In case you need any recommendation, please send me a mail and I would be happy to help.